Changelog for Build 127.1
- (127.1) The text and background color for the line numbers in the editor can now be configured
- (127.1) For WbExport, it's now possible to specify the literals to be used for boolean values
- (127.1) When using "Save data as..." it's now possible to include column comments the way -enableComments is working for WbExport
- (127.1) It's now possible to use an external pager when running in console mode
- (127.1) For PostgreSQL, WbDataDiff did not work if the primary key contained citext columns
- (127.1) "Copy to clipboard" failed if any value contained a tab character.
- (127.1) When using "Show PDF Manual" the manual was expected in the wrong location.
- (127.1) When using "Separate connection per tab", the window title wasn't updated correctly when switching tabs