If you are a member or voter of the following political parties or agree with their despicable political views,
you are NOT WELCOME
to use my software.
- AfD (Germany)
- Die Heimat (Germany)
- Die Basis (Germany)
- BündnisDeutschland (Germany)
- Freie Wähler (Germany, Bavaria)
- CSU (Germany, Bavaria)
- FPÖ (Austria)
- Fratelli d’Italia (Italy)
- Lega Nord (Italy)
- Rassemblement National (France)
- Vox (Spain)
- Prawo i Sprawiedliwość (Poland)
- Fidesz (Hungary)
- Adalet ve Kalkınma Partis (Türkiye)
- Republican Party (USA)
Changelog for Build 129.6
- (129.5) It's now possible to search the settings dialog for specific labels.
- (129.5) Storing a workspace in a directory, rather than a ZIP archive (.wksp) is now supported.
- (129.5) Storing macros as SQL scripts in a directory, rather than an XML file is now supported.
- (129.4) For DB2 (LUW), tablespace information is now included in the generated DDL for tables.
- (129.4) WbSchemaDiff now writes a drop-constraint tag for indexes supporting unique constraints.
- (129.3) For DB2 (LUW), the table for a trigger was not shown in the DbExplorer's trigger list
- (129.3) For PostgreSQL, COPY ... FROM STDIN did not work if no row data was provided
- (129.3) POI 5.2 introduced new memory limits when reading XLSX. The built-in limits have been increased and can now be configured.
- (129.3) It's now possible to include column comments in the HTML output of "Save Data As" and "Copy data to clipboad".
- (129.3) Code completion now shows comments for tables and columns.
- (129.1) Connection profile groups can now be nested.
- (129.1) WbExport will now generate a unique sheet name when exporting to an Excel sheet and using -append and no sheet name was specified.
- (129.6) Selected rows were no longer highligted in a result grid (regression from 129.5)
- (129.5) Connection profiles could not be loaded if the stored list of expanded groups contained a non-existing group.
- (129.4) Column comments were always retrieved for queries, even if disabled.
- (129.4) On Linux, external formatters could not be called due to incorrect quoting of the executable (Issue #39)
- (129.4) For PostgreSQL, columns with the data type time could not be exported or copied
- (129.4) Variables defined through WbVarDef in a "after connect" script were not set when using "Separate variables per window"
- (129.4) The SQL formatter did not treat CREATE OR REPLACE statements properly
- (129.3) Formatting statements using CREATE OR REPLACE TABLE was not correct
- (129.3) Loading of profiles did not work if the last profile selected contained a / in its name.
- (129.3) The macro popup window did not show the macros any more.
- (129.3) For MySQL, the DDL for columns with the data type binary(n) was not generated correctly
- (129.3) For PostgreSQL, partitioned tables could not be dropped through the DbExplorer or DbTree
- (129.2) Loading of old profiles didn't work if some (or all) were still using the "Default Group"
- (129.1) When using real tabs in the editor, the position of the following characters wasn't calculated correctly
- (129.1) The statements in the script from "Show script" when using the DROP dialog in the DbExplorer were not terminated with a semicolon.
- (129.1) Table names that contain a dot (e.g. "some.table") were not handled correctly when generating queries for them.
- (129.1) For PostgreSQL, retrieving event triggers did not work any more.