Changes from build 127 to build 127.1
- The text and background color for the line numbers in the editor can now be configured
- For WbExport, it's now possible to specify the literals to be used for boolean values
- When using "Save data as..." it's now possible to include column comments the way -enableComments is working for WbExport
- It's now possible to use an external pager when running in console mode
- For PostgreSQL, WbDataDiff did not work if the primary key contained citext columns
- "Copy to clipboard" failed if any value contained a tab character.
- When using "Show PDF Manual" the manual was expected in the wrong location.
- When using "Separate connection per tab", the window title wasn't updated correctly when switching tabs
The full release history is available at the SQL Workbench/J